14th October 2021 – World Sight Day 2021 in USA, UK, Australia & More! Hello Guys, we are Share about the World Sight Day Activities and history. Sight Day is the most celebrated day in the world. The Health Category Celebration Day whose name is “World Sight Day”. On this day, Many People are searching by Social Media like as the Sight Day History.
We have data and evidence. Sight Day the most important advocacy and world Communication day in the Eye Health Category is on 14 October. When was the last time you got an Eye Exam? Your Friends, Family, and Colleagues. Every Year, Sight Day comes with a special offer in the world for all Peoples.
Note That- Some tips for your Healthy Eyes:
>>> “Eat properly and try to include more and more green vegetables in your diet.”
>>> “While performing any hazardous work, wear protective glares or safety glasses.”
>>> “While working on the computer, give rest to your eyes after every 20 minutes. Try to look away for around 20 seconds from the computer screen.”
>>> “Go for routine check-up of your eyes.”
>>> “Exercise on a regular basis as a physical activity makes your body as well as the eyes healthy.”
>>> “For any kind of eye infections, avoid the use of the over-the-counter medications.”
>>> “Maintain adequate hygiene and do not touch your eyes or rub them before properly washing your hands.”
World Sight Day Quotes:
- “Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.” <Herman Melville>
- “Each man is good in His sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows.” >Sitting Bull<
- “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years; I have finally found my soul mate.” >Barbara Hershey<
- “Mercy is what moves us toward God, while justice makes us tremble in his sight.” >Pope Benedict XVI<
- Let us make it a Happy Sight Day…. Let us work together to bring the vision to more and more people to make this world a better place.
- World Sight Day reminds us that we must all give attention to our vision for a proper sight to avoid any complications.
- Together we have the power to create more and more awareness about blindness and sight…. Wishing you a very Happy Sight Day.
- World Sight Day gives us an opportunity to have a world where everyone can see and have a healthy vision by creating more awareness about it.
- Let us join hands to eliminate blindness from this world…. Let us pray for a safe and healthy vision for all…. Happy Sight Day.
- Wishing you a very Happy Sight Day…. Wishing you healthy sight, wishing you a healthy vision and beautiful life.
- There are many visual impairments that can be avoided or can be cured…. And Sight Day inspires us for healthy eyesight.
World Sight Day Activities:
When World Sight Day 2019 is will be on 14 October 2021 in the World.
The Main Aims of World Sight Day Include:
“To educate about blindness prevention”
“To influence Governments, and in particular Health Ministers to participate in and donate funds to blindness prevention programmers”
“To generate support for Vision 2021` programmed and activities”
“To raise public awareness of issues surrounding blindness and visual impairment”