World Arabic Language Day (2024) Dates, History, Wishes, Images & Quotes. It is the most popular celebrated day in the world every year on 18 December. On this occasion, UNESCO will host three Round Tables dedicated to this year’s theme “Arabic Language. Artificial Intelligence”, followed by a concert, at its Headquarters in Paris on 18 December 2024.
Experts, academics, artists, and representatives of specialized institutions will gather to debate on> The computerization of the Arabic language and the cognitive future.
> The launch of the regional report “Arabic as a gateway to access and transmitting knowledge”.
> The impact of artificial intelligence on the preservation and promotion of the Arabic language.
UN Languages Day 2024 aims to promote and celebrate multilingualism and cultural diversity. As well as the equality of all official languages used in the Organization and its agencies:
Arabic Language History:
According to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the language first originated in the northwest of the Arabian Peninsula. The language describes as a member of the Semitic language family which also includes Hebrew and Aramaic. The Arabic language is a pillar of cultural diversity. It is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. World Arabic Language Day celebrate on 18 December every year since 2012. In 1973, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Arabic as the sixth official language of the organization.
World Arabic Language Day Wishes 2024:
- Marhaba! Wishing you a happy World Arabic Language Day!
- Learn the mysterious Arabic language very soon! A happy Arabic Language Day!
- Arabic is one of the world’s oldest languages and a contributor to many other scripts worldwide.
- A happy Arabic Language Day to you! God Yaselmeek!
- Hope you learn it to know the nuances of this beautiful language! Wishing you a prosperous Arabic Language Day!
- Best wishes on World Arabic Language Day. I hope you learn different languages and prosper!
World Arabic Language Day Dates:
- Arabic 18 December, 2. Chinese 12 November, 3. English 23 April, 4. French 20 March, 5. Russian 6 June and 6. Spanish 12 October.
The celebration also resonates with the International Decade for the Rapprochement of Cultures (2013-2023), for which UNESCO is the lead UN Agency.
This celebration is organized in collaboration with the Permanent Delegation of the Kingdom. Saudi Arabia to UNESCO, in partnership with the Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Foundation.