Today is Walang Pasok 2024. The Day is celebrated on the 1st of January or of 22nd January 2024. So, 22nd January 2024 is Walang Pasok Day. WalangPasok is a holiday that is celebrated in the Midwestern United States, and parts of the Northeastern United States, also in the northern part of Florida on the third in January. On this day, here is a list of areas where classes have been suspended for Sunday, January 22, 2024, due to a magnitude 6.6 earthquake that struck North Cotabato.
Note that for all People, The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology (Phivolcs) said in a bulletin that the tremor, which was tectonic in origin at a depth of 7 kilometers, struck Tulunan, Cotabato at 9:04 am on Tuesday.
Schools & Areas:
- The University of Southern Mindanao – all Levels.
- General Santos City – all Levels (Public and private).
The strong earthquake hit Tulunan, North Cotabato on Tuesday, October 29, killing at least five and injuring a still undetermined number of people, and causing damage to infrastructure in various areas in Mindanao.
- Intensity II – Zamboanga City
- Intensity V – Alabel, Sarangani, Tupi & South Cotabato
- Intensity IV – Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental; General Santos City
- Intensity I – Bislig City, Palo, Leyte & Dipolog City
- Intensity VII – Kidapawan City, Malungon & Sarangani
The earthquake was felt in the following Areas:
- Intensity VI – Davao City; Koronadal City, Cagayan de Oro City
- Intensity V -Tampakan, Surallah and Tupi, South Cotabato, Alabel & Sarangani
- Intensity VII – Tulunan & Makilala, Cotabato, Kidapawan City, Malungon & Sarangani
- Intensity III – Sergio Osmeña Sr, Zamboanga City, Dipolog City, Molave, Zamboanga del Norte, Talakag, Bukidnon
- Intensity IV – General Santos City, Kalilangan & Bukidnon
- Intensity I- Camiguin & Mambajao