US National Voter Registration Day (26 Sep) 2023
US National Voter Registration Day (26 Sep) 2023! Today is National Voter Registration Day and the League of Women Voters will be setting up tables across the East End to distribute voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications and to answer questions about voting in this year’s general election — a year in which questions about voting abound.
Amazon Studios’ bus tour is a promotional tour for a new documentary titled “All In: The Fight For Democracy.” Amazon Studios has deployed a fleet of five buses across the country to screen the film for audiences while also setting up a voter registration station. At 2 p.m., the bus will arrive at 51 Riverside Drive. The event will last until 10 p.m. Tuesday night.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) – It’s National Voter Registration Day! There are several campaigns across the country helping people register. Election Day is just over a month away, and Tuesday Amazon Studios is sending one of its registration buses to Memphis.
Here are a few things you’ll want to know to register for Election Day 2023
- In Tennessee, you can register to vote online if you have a state-issued ID. Or you can register in person.
- If you don’t have an idea you can still register by mail or in person.
- In Arkansas, you can register in person or by mailing a voter registration application to your local election office.
- In Mississippi, you can also register in person or mail in a voter registration form.
- The deadline to register to vote for all three states is Oct. 5.
LWV information tables will also be stationed today outside the following buildings
- Cutchogue Post Office, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.;
- Shelter Island Public Library, 2-5 p.m.;
- Southampton Arts Center on Jobs Lane, 1-3 p.m.;
- Rogers Memorial Library in Southampton, 4-6 p.m.;
- Montauk Post Office, 10 a.m.-12 noon;
- East Hampton Post Office, 12-2 p.m.;
- Springs One-Stop Market, 12-2 p.m.;
- Springs General Store, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Early voting in the 2023 general election will take place as follows
- Saturday, Oct. 24 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 25 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 26 – 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 – 12 noon – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28 – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 29 – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 30 – 12 noon – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 31 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 1 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.