Happy Left Handers Day 2023 (13th August): Quotes, Text, Greetings & Sayings! Welcome to the Happy left-handed day 2023 collection is now available here. National left-handers Day is celebrated every year and takes place on August 13.
Each other and greetings we have added here some left-handers Day Wishes, Status Messages, Text, SMS, Greetings, and Sayings. These Wishes Quotes, Statuses, Messages, Texts, SMS, Greetings, and Sayings are perfect for every social communication site like Facebook, Instagram, what’s app status. So choose a suitable left-handers Day Quotes Messages, Wishes.
This is an international day observed annually on August 13 to celebrate the uniqueness and differences of the left-handers. It was created to celebrate Left-handedness and raise awareness of the advantages and disadvantages of being left-handed in a predominantly right-handed world.
When is International Left-Handers Day 2023
Happy left handers Day Every Year is celebrated annually on August 13, in the United States. This is a very popular Special Interest celebration day in the United States.
left-handers Day Quotes, Status:2023
- if you know a leftie, today show them some extra love.
- Here’s to the generations of outcasts who fight the hegemony of a right-handed world.
- Happy international left-handers day to all my fellow southpaws out there!
- All smiles today celebrating left-handers day! A fun fact is only about 15 percent of the population is left-handed.
- Happy International Left-Handers Day to all my fellow lefties out there!
- Happy International Left-Handers Day to all my coffee lovers! Whether right or left you’ll never go wrong with Xquisite Coffee.
- Happy International Left-handers day to all the lefties
- Happy International Left-Handers’ Day to our fellow lefties! You are special and you have the power, not everybody can write with their left hand!
Happy Left Handers Day Messages:2023
- Be proud of being a left-hander, and don’t listen to hate comments. You deserve to live peacefully<<<<<
- A very Happy International Left-Handers’ Day to my left-handed friends and family. I hope you live your life normally like us,
- -We should do something to change the way things happen in the workplace. Most of the facilities provided are for right-handed people, which makes the life of left-handed people very tough. They do not deserve to suffer>>>>>
- People do not have a choice when it comes to being a left-hander or a right-hander, so people should not underestimate them and show them respect…….