Happy World Down Syndrome Day 2022 / History, Quotes, Saying & Status! Today is National Down Syndrome Day 2022. Every Year in the United States, United Kingdom, and all over the world is Official Celebration Day. This is a very Popular and Special Interest Celebration Day.
When is World Down Syndrome Day 2022?
Every Year This Holiday Date is on 21 March 2022. On this day, There every want is Searching to know of the World Down Syndrome Day, History, Wishes, Celebrations idea, Status and more. So, we are trying to update all kinds of information of National Down Syndrome Day Celebration Date, History, Facts, Celebrations Idea, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Sayings, and Status for social media. So, Read the full article.
Happy World Down Syndrome Day Quotes, Wishes, Status & Idea:
- “ The only disability in life is a bad attitude…’ ~Scott Hamilton
- “ Recognizing the contributions they can make to the world – and how much they can achieve – is a vital part of reducing the stigma surrounding disability…
- “ Your child has taught you to see the world through the eyes of unconditional love…’ ~Nancy Dyer
- “Concentrate on things your disability doesn’t prevent you from doing well and don’t regret the things it interferes with. Don’t be disabled in spirit as well as physically…’ ~Stephen Hawking
- “ I choose not to place “DIS”, in my ability…’ ~Robert M Hense
- “ When you have a disability, knowing that you are not defined by it is the sweetest feeling…’ ~Anne Wafula Strike
- “ No disability or dictionary out there is capable of clearly defining who we are as a person…’ ~Robert M Hensel
Thank you for stay with us and visit of World Down Syndrome Day History and more. If you have any question of this day. Just comment on the box.