(27 July ) Muharram/Ashura 2023: History, Wishes & Sayings! Hello Friends, Today is Ashura of the Muslim Religion. Every year it is celebrated by the people of Muslim countries. 9th Muharram (27 July) and 10th (19 August) Muharram are both days celebrated by the people of all Muslim countries. Muharram marks the beginning of the Islamic New Year.
Ashura Holiday Dates
Start Time: 27 July
End Time: 28 July
Here are some Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, Facebook, and Whatsapp status. So you can wish it to your friend and family members. We have added too many Happy Ashura 2023 Wishes, history, dates, Significance, and how to celebrate, if you need to know details, you can see them.
Muharram/Ashura 2023 Wishes & Quotes
- “On the occasion of Muharram, let us thank Allah for all His blessings…. Let us praise Him for all his love and care…. Wishing a very blessed and beautiful Muharram…”
- “May Allah is always there to bless you, not just on Muharram but on each and every day of your life…. Wishing you a very Happy Muharram…”2023.
- “Let us follow the light of Allah to follow the right path in life…. Let us always have faith in the messenger of Allah….. Warm wishes on Muharram to you and your family…”
- “May the faith you have in Allah always bring along happiness and peace, prosperity and success in your life…. Warm wishes on Muharram my dear…”
- “Muharram Mubarak to you and your family members…. I pray for beautiful blessings for you…. I pray for your life to be full of happiness and joy…”
Ashura 2023 Greetings
- “To know that Allah is always there to bless you and protect you is the most beautiful feeling…. Warm wishes on Muharram to you…
- “May the love and blessings of Almighty always be there for you to shower you with happiness and joy…. Muharram Mubarak to you…
- “Muharram is the festival which reminds us all to always embrace peace and happiness and spread the message of brotherhood and togetherness…
- “May your life is always protected with blessings of Allah to make it a wonderful life for you…. Wishing a very Happy Muharram to you and your family…
- “Let us start this year with a memorable first month of the Islamic calendar…. Wishing a blessed and Happy Muharram with your loved ones…